What are cookies and why do we use them in Ibernia:
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user's device when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is done from said device.
Cookies allow said website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the user's decisions and habits.
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session or permanent cookies. The first expire when the user closes the browser. The second ones expire depending on when the objective for which they serve is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on their objective, Cookies can be classified as follows:
- Performance cookies: This type of Cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service every time you visit. As an example, this type includes volume adjustments of video or sound players, as well as video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
- Geolocation cookies: these Cookies are used to find out what country you are in when a website or service is requested. This Cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help orient the content to its location.
- Registration cookies: Registration cookies are generated once the User has registered or subsequently opened his session, and they are used to identify him on the web and their respective services.
- Analytical cookies: Each time a User visits a Web or Service, a tool from an external provider (Google Analytics, comScore and the like) generates an analytical cookie on the user's device.
What type of cookies do we use in ibernia.pl?
Own cookies: The own cookies used on our website are those generated exclusively for the storage of user browsing session data through the PHP language to optimize and facilitate your user experience, such as your shopping cart, data shipping, etc; Cookies on the other hand that are automatically deleted at the end of the visitor's browsing session.
Third party cookies:
- Doubleclick: A set of analytical cookies used to measure the purchase conversion of the customer arrived through services such as google shopping or google-ads.
- Facebook: Set of analytical cookies used to measure the purchase conversion of the customer arrived through sales services provided by Facebook as Facebook ads.
- Google: A set of analytical cookies used to measure user experience and habits through tools such as Google Analytics, a tool that helps websites and application owners understand how visitors interact with their properties. You can use a set of cookies to collect information and report usage statistics of websites without personally identifying Google visitors.
- Yandex: Set of analytical cookies used to assess the visitor's interaction habits, detailing the spaces with the highest visibility or click index.
How to disable cookies in the browser:
Google Chrome: Visit this page.
Mozilla Firefox: Visit this page.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5: Visit this page.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6: Visit this page.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 y 8: Visit this page.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 9: Visit this page.
Microsoft Edge: Visit this page.
Safari: Visit this page.
Android: Visit this page.
Blackberry: Visit this page.
Windows Phone: Visit this page.
Do we update our cookies policy?